Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Heart Faces week 24 ~ Kids entry



This week's theme at I Heart Faces is, "Let's hear it for the boys". This is one of my favorite (recent) pictures of my son. We were on vacation in Hilton Head, SC. I know the sepia theme was last week, but this picture needed some saving, and thus the sepia finish. He is getting better about letting me take his picture these days....I wish he'd rub off on his little sister! Anyway, here is my handsome little man! To see other adorable boys or enter a photo of your own, head over to I Heart Faces and join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great photo! What a cutie! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Replica Watches the Harry Winston Ocean Tourbillon Jumping Hour, and if the recently covered Harry Winston Opus 14 isn’t for you, then perhaps something like this out of the Ocean collection is more to your liking.When the Swatch Group Replica handbags purchased Harry Winston Replica Watches, a lot of people speculated that wild high-end replica watches like this would start to Rolex Daytona be phased out in favor of.

    ReplyDelete

giraffe couture