Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Woooo....It's been a while!!
















Well....I have been crazy busy these last few months. I've been taking pictures for people and trying to keep up with my two monkeys and my house. I've been doing paperwork and organizing and selling stuff. I've been visiting my OB/GYN regularly (I'm down to every 2 weeks now). I have just under 8 weeks left of this pregnancy, and my, how it's flown by! I can hardly believe it!! As of now it appears we've settled on the name Samantha Kate....we're having another girl, by the way! I don't think I've even updated since I found out. My precious and mischievous little girl turned 2, and my sweet little boy will be 4 in just a couple of weeks. Well..I need to get back to editing one of my last photo shoots of the year, so here are a few photos until I can update again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

giraffe couture