Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Real Life Through My Viewfinder

























































































































So...I realized that this blog is called MY LIFE through my viewfinder, and there is not a single picture of me, my wonderful and handsome husband, or my two amazing and beautiful children. So, Here are a few pictures to begin with. My kids have their own blogs, but I am a terrible blogger, and have lots of things on my plate these days, so their blogs are rather neglected. My children are Seth age 3 and Sophie age 17 months.











I'm not a photographer...just a mom with a really nice camera (the best gift my husband has ever bought for me, by the way). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE taking pictures and have had several friends ask me to take photos for them. I don't consider myself a photographer, but I do consider myself a FREEtographer - definition....one who takes pictures for others free of charge.





I was once a public school teacher, but traded in my grade book for dirty dishes and dirty diapers....I've never regretted it for a second! I taught 8th grade math and the occasional English class (though not my favorite subject). Now I teach my own two monkeys, but mostly I think they are the ones teaching me. I love motherhood and plan to add one more monkey to my mayhem within the next year or two. I think that will be it for me. I am considering homeschooling when my children are old enough. My husband is self-employed, and we really enjoy the scheduling freedom this brings us. When my oldest was born, the school decision seemed like an eternity away. I cannot believe that this year, he will turn 4. Though, I still have a little more time, the decision will soon need to be made.










My life is calling me away from my computer....there are messes to be cleaned and children to be dressed.

1 comment:

giraffe couture