Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm a blogging slacker!














































Ok, well, maybe I'm a blogging slacker, but I've been really busy the last couple weeks. I don't have time to post a huge update, but I wanted to add some pictures I've taken recently. I did a senior shoot, a mother/daughter shoot, a birthday party and lots and lots of editing. Then there's my real job....taking care of my 19 month old and my 3 1/2 year old and cleaning my house. Anyway....here are some of my favorite shots (that I have had time to edit) so far. I have yet to shoot pictures for someone who is not family or does not go to church with me. To date I have shot 7 birthday parties and 7 portrait shoots (since October). I have about a dozen lined up for sometime this summer and I'm sure I'll work in a couple more birthday parties too. Again, all of these people are family or go to my church, so I still haven't had my first stranger client.

2 comments:

  1. I love your shots. They are truly beautiful.Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work! You have such an eye for photography!

    God bless!!
    --Melissa

    ReplyDelete

giraffe couture