Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playing in the Rain

It has rained for so many consecutive days that I'm beginning to feel like I live in Seattle....no offense meant to anyone from Seattle. I mean Seattle is gorgeous and all, but I'm used to serious amounts of sunshine...MIXED with rain....in May. I am very thankful for the rain, and it does make colors extra vibrant for taking pictures, but I am so looking forward to a couple days with only sunshine. The weather people have predicted such days for Tuesday and Wednesday!

Well, I've been wanting to do some rain/puddle shots anyway, so the kids and I ventured out to the yard today. I would love to have caught it actually raining, but I didn't quite get there. It rained both before and after we went out. Here are some of my favorite shots from today. Sorry I always load a gazillion, but I love photos!! Thanks for looking at them!






















2 comments:

  1. I love all of them. Those are great! and the umbrella is adorable! Great job on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston Ocean Prada replica Tourbillon Jumping Hour watch with diamonds – it is available (at least in the 18k white gold version). Yes, 58 baguette-cut diamonds (over 6 carats) line the bezel and lugs of the ref. OCEMTJ45WW002 version of Replica Watches this timepiece. The 18k white gold model without diamonds is ref. OCEMTJ45WW001, but right now, I am talking about the 18k rose Replica handbags gold version which is.

    ReplyDelete

giraffe couture