Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally making use of the adorable kitchen set I got them for Christmas!





























































I found this super adorable play kitchen at Sam's Club at Christmas time. I was so excited for my kids to have it, knowing that my girl was a bit young at the time to care and my boy was, well, a boy. Anyway, this kitchen is Pottery Barn cute at a Wal-Mart price. This weekend, I broke out the kids chef hats (bought to use as photography props sometime in the future). My boy loved his hat and immediately set out to make "something to do stew". I'm pretty sure the something to do stew came from Blue's Clues. Some of these photos are edited and some are SOOC. I get a little lazy with photoshopping sometimes.

1 comment:

giraffe couture